Friday, May 27, 2016

Infertility



A friend recently posted this article on her Facebook page.  


I read it while rocking my sweet baby boy to sleep as tears ran down my face.  It was TOUGH to be thrown right back into the roller coaster that is infertility.  

Someday I might share more about my struggles, but honestly right now it is still too raw to process.  This is a subject near and dear to my heart as my sister-in-law also walked this road...along with a few of my close friends.

If I had to say one thing, I would want people to know that you are NOT alone.  While it feels extremely isolating... you are not in it by yourself. 


This verse hung in my bedroom while we walked in that storm...and now it hangs in my babies room. 

I clung to it and am so thankful the reminder that even when I felt alone, I was never without Him. 

I wanted to be a Mama more than anything in the world...and while it seemed for a while like it wouldn't happen or come to fruition.... holding this precious baby boy is better than anything I can even describe.  






1 comment:

  1. I read that article too. It was so heart wrenching seeing infertility from the dad's perspective!

    ReplyDelete