Friday, May 27, 2016

Friday Favorites {5-27-16}


Again, I am linking up this week with some fabulous ladies!  
When I was working, I was super thankful for Fridays... time to relax, get everything done.... but now that I am a SAHM, I am even MORE thankful for Friday because it means Daddy is home and I have my partner in crime here to help me.  

Oh yeah, and relax, and get stuff done. :)

ONE

THESE Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Shortbread Cookies.  Seriously SO good.  I made them last week and decided we needed them again for our little road trip this weekend. 

Macadamia Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies - the most buttery and soft shortbread cookies! An easy recipe full of chocolate chips!

TWO

We are headed to visit family this weekend...including my cute niece and nephew!  Here is praying that my sweet boy sleeps most of the way :)





THREE

I am SO enjoying blogging again!  

FOUR

Watching this boy enjoy eating.  His new thing this week is to grab the food and squeeze it as hard as he can while giving a loud 'ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'.  It is just THE CUTEST thing... he raises his hand in the air while he does it which makes it even better.  


FIVE

Thankful for our military, and those who have served.  My Dad used to put this song on quite frequently, and I taught it to my 5th grade students studying American History.  We are blessed and grateful, and I look forward to teaching my son about our great nation.   


Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment