Wednesday, June 1, 2016

What We are Eating Wednesday {6-1-16}

First off....HOW IS IT JUNE?!?!?!
I stopped working October 1st due to pre-term labor issues.
I had my baby in November.
And then all of a sudden it is JUNE.
And my baby is 6 month old.
TIME....SLOW DOWN PLEASE!!!

Like I said previously, I am addicted to Pinterest.
So, when making our weekly menus, I usually spend quite a bit of time browsing my boards, assessing what we have going that week, and plan accordingly.

Here is what sounds good for the week!  

We love orzo!  It is a great side dish with steak...add a salad and dinner looks gourmet. 

Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Spinach Orzo | Creme de la Crumb



We have some chicken patties already made at home, so this will be quick and looks perfect for a warm summer evenings.  

Crispy Dill Chicken Sandwich with Greek Yogurt Ranch Sauce


Yep, I think we will have burgers two nights this week.  A little avocado, tomato, lettuce...and toasted bums make the whole deal. 

 photo turkeyburgerssummergrilling.jpg

I think I will be having this for lunch this week a few days!  Maybe I even have my husband grill up some chicken for me (I'm afraid of starting the BBQ on my own..... )
Quick and easy... perfect with my hands being full these days. 

You have to try this Pasta Avocado Caesar Salad. Easy and family friendly weeknight meal! @natashaskitchen

I made a batch of these for breakfasts this week.  Again, the theme is QUICK and EASY.  Oh and healthy is an added bonus!


We like a good taco, and these just look tasty!  I am looking forward to trying my hand at refried beans too!
These oven baked tostadas are a complete meal and will have dinner on the table in just ten minutes and are so yummy!


Apparently I am in a 'buns' mood.  These just looked too tasty to NOT try.... And I like the idea of doing something quick and easy from the crockpot.  Especially since we have a Saturday FULL of yardwork coming up...these will be perfect for dinner!


Barbecue Pork Sliders with Garlic Aioli | www.stuckonsweet.com

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. These all look delish! I pinned away! Great round up.

    ReplyDelete