Thursday, May 26, 2016

Thursday Confessions {5-26-16}

I just found another link-up...this sounds like fun!
Since I am just getting back into blogging, seems like a fun way to keep my on track!

ThursdayConfessions

ONE
I am an obsessive blog reader.  Since I read so many, and always seem to want to share things with my husband, I often will just tell him they are friends.  "Oh yes, my friend was writing about.." or "It was so funny, my friend posted this picture...".  Granted, I don't personally know any of these people but it seems like I know them like friends. 


TWO
I recorded the Billboard Music Awards and I know I'm not that old but WHERE DID ALL THE PANTS GO?!?!  
I seriously was blushing at some of the dancing.  And the outfits.  And the words.  And the hand placement.  Where did 'just singing' go?


THREE
Pinterest is my jam.  I could spend hours on there.  Hours.  I actually hesitate to tell people about my boards, or mention it because inevitably they will go on, and realize I have over 15,000 pins.  
Yes.  That is the correct amount of zeros. 


FOUR
I am eating super healthy these days.  After always always struggling with weight, being diagnosed with PCOS and hypothyroidism, then fertility drugs, and then pregnancy all in the past year, I am proud of what I have accomplished. 
But I may or may not have asked my husband to bring me home a vanilla milkshake tonight while he was having dinner with a friend.  

FIVE
I always eat the batter.  Cake, brownie, pancake.... I like to live on the edge I guess.  #whocaresabouttheraweggs #nevergottensick #yet



No comments:

Post a Comment